Search Our Jobs
Supply Chain Data Analyst
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Reference: Pharmanovia_1659614184
- Title: Supply Chain Data Analyst
- Type: Contract
- Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
- Duration: 18 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Skills Required: SAP, ERP, Supply Chain Support, Business Intelligence, Power BI
- Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Location: Basildon, Essex, England
- Salary: Negotiable
Supply Chain Data Analyst
Fixed-term contract - 18 months
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you have great analytical, data and project support skills then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples' lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 250 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia's therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
Pharmanovia is a fast-growing speciality pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
As a key member of the Supply Chain and Operations team; in your role as Supply Chain Data Analyst you will act as the Supply Chain support for our ERP/MRP, SAP S/4 HANA. Reporting to the Associate Supply Chain Manager, you will support the Supply Chain team with day-to-day SAP tasks, and ongoing SAP projects, and other related projects, to support the high growth of the business.
You will have several years' experience working with SAP, and analysis systems such as Power BI and will be confident with Supply Chain processes. Experience working with other ERP systems is desirable, but not essential. You will also be highly skilled on Excel.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Acting as a support member of the Business Intelligence (BI) project team from a Supply Chain perspective
- Supporting process and control over ongoing stock management, liaising regularly with both Finance and Supply Chain
- Working with Supply Chain to support internal reporting improvements
- Supporting the Supply Chain, and wider Pharmanovia Team, on data cleansing, data validation, testing, and training for the new SAP Project
- Working with external contractors, and other departments, for the initial SAP implementation, and any future SAP improvements
- Writing new SAP SOPs, and training internal colleagues on new, and updated processes
Ideally you will have a background in pharmaceutical supply chain with strong data analysis skills.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Business Management is desirable
- Experienced SAP user
- Experience with ERP Projects
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work effectively to achieve set targets
- Team player, able to encourage a collaborative environment
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Enter Your Details
Please fill out all form fields and upload your CV