Search Our Jobs
Associate Manager - Artwork
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Reference: Pharmanovia_1659618465
- Title: Associate Manager - Artwork
- Type: Permanent
- Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Skills Required: Regulatory Artwork, Packaging Design, Pharmaceutical Products, Adobe In-Design and Illustrator
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Basildon, Essex, England
- Salary: Negotiable
Associate Manager - Artwork
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are a design/artwork professional with managerial experience in the pharma sector then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples' lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 250 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia's therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
As Associate Manager - Artwork your key role is to plan, track and monitor artwork for our pharmaceutical products within pre-defined project timelines, to meet business goals and objectives. Reporting to the Artwork Manager, it is essential that you are able to deliver artwork projects whilst maintaining and building on professional relationships with partner companies
Based in Basildon, travel will be required as part of your role both within and outside the UK, dependent on the project, so you will need to have a valid passport and the flexibility to travel.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Maintaining the database of artworks, literature and documentation for any audits or other regulatory needs
- Delivering artwork projects against critical deadlines whilst retaining regulatory standards
- Designing packaging (cartons, foils/labels and leaflets) that meets the standards of the pharmaceutical sector
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and work to a high standard at all times
- Managing multiple artwork projects simultaneously
- Critiquing artwork and ensuring all design adheres to the brand guidelines
- Improving efficiencies by using initiative, coordination and administrative skills
- Developing and managing ongoing professional relationships with Pharmanovia's key partner companies
You will have experience of pharmaceutical artwork delivery and management, as well as:
- Art or Graphic Design qualification
- Bachelor's degree is desirable
- Excellent level of computer literacy and technical aptitude with working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to manage workload efficiently and prioritise effectively, including to working to deadlines
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and on own initiative
- Analytical, strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Flexible attitude, adept at problem solving
- Ability to travel both within and outside of the UK
- A second language is desirable, particularly French, Spanish or Arabic
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Enter Your Details
Please fill out all form fields and upload your CV