Search Our Jobs
Customer Support Administrator
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Reference: C&C_1659629451
- Title: Customer Support Administrator
- Type: Permanent
- Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Skills Required: Customer Service, CRM, MS Office, Invoices, Data Entry
- Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
- Location: Hawarden, Flintshire, Wales
- Salary: Negotiable
Customer Support Administrator
Full-time, permanent position
Established in 1998, C&C Catering Engineers is a fast, reliable and professional emergency repair, service and maintenance company proudly supporting the catering industry nationwide.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Administrator to join the team. This role is to serve as the administrative hub for the Customer Support Department.
Under the direction of the Customer Support Coordinators, you will be responsible for making judgments and discretionary decisions in accordance with company policies and procedures that effect the operations of the organisation. You will effectively communicate those judgments and decisions to the customer and members of the team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all completed job sheets are processed in accordance with specified time frames
- Processing all quotations within 24 hours of receipt
- Taking all credit card payment for proformas
- Following up on outstanding quotations
- Chasing subcontractors for updates on jobs
- Chasing manufacturers for updates on warranty jobs
- Assisting Coordinators with processing invoices
- Updating Asset Lists as required
- Processing and verifying engineers' time sheets
- Receiving and distributing post
- Ensuring the ServiceLife database is maintained as necessary
- Processing all incoming emails to generic email box on a rota basis
- Acting as a back-up to other members of the Customer Support Team
- Providing general assistance to engineers as required
- Completing and maintaining all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping standards
What we are looking for:
You will have a flexible and proactive approach to daily tasks, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Also required:
- Expansive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working knowledge of a CRM system
- Ability to nurture internal and external customer relationships
- High degree of accuracy, often under pressure
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Willingness to question process and procedures
- Ability to quickly acquire and assimilate technical information
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Desire to take on additional responsibility and progress
Please apply with a CV.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Enter Your Details
Please fill out all form fields and upload your CV